Catppuccin is a community-driven pastel theme that aims to be the middle ground between low and high contrast themes. It consists of 4 soothing warm palettes with 26 eye-candy colors each, perfect for coding, designing, and much more! In addition, this repository tracks the development of the actual color palette, the project's documentation, organization-wide assets, resources and code samples for maintainers/developers.
🧠 Design Philosophy
- Colorful is better than colorless: the colorfulness of something contributes to the distinction amongst the parts of that something, making it marginally easier to understand how things are structured.
- There should be balance: not too dull, not too bright. Suitability under various light conditions is a must.
- Harmony is superior to dissonance: vivacious colors must complement each other.
Catppuccin is released under the MIT license, which grants the following permissions:
- Commercial use
- Private use
For more convoluted language, see the LICENSE.
Thanks to the following tools developing this project is possible:
- coolors.co: A tool for creating and collecting color palettes.
- InkScape: Free and open-source vector graphics editor.
- colors_converter.asp: Color format converter.
- mdigi.tools: Web based digital tools.
Copyright © 2021-present Catppuccin Org